Listen to how Finland and Sweden are endevouring to switch from an oil-based economy to a wood-based one. Their goal is to ditch oil and to substitute trees and wood for products as wide-ranging as plastic, clothing, building and fuel with absolutely no waste. For every tree felled, law requires that another is planted and to avoid uniform conifer plantations, sustainable forests are planted that promote bio-diversity and regeneration.
About The Author
- Merry New Year! 3rd January 2021
- Trees for Water and Tree planting Volunteer – A5 fliers pdf download 23rd September 2020
- Trees for Water 23rd September 2020
- Looking After Ourselves During the Pandemic 15th April 2020
- Tree Planters in The Times 15th April 2020