Listen to how Finland and Sweden are endevouring to switch from an oil-based economy to a wood-based one. Their goal is to ditch oil and to substitute trees and wood for products as wide-ranging as plastic, clothing, building and fuel with absolutely no waste. For every tree felled, law requires that another is planted and to avoid uniform conifer plantations, sustainable forests are planted that promote bio-diversity and regeneration.
About The Author
27th April 2019
31st January 2019
3rd July 2019
21st March 2019
- Trees for Somerset: Trees for your Parish 3rd July 2019
- Call for Government to Declare Climate Emergency 27th April 2019
- Climate Emergency Update 21st March 2019
- Reimagining the Levels applauds School Climate Strikes 21st March 2019
- Call to Declare a Climate Emergency – Somerset 31st January 2019
Keep in touch
Join our mailing list to receive news, event info and updates from our team.